CM 01/02 Challenge

Feed-The-Goat said:
how did you get pannuci? he rejected me without even considering what i could offer him

He was at Monaco, and I waited a few months until he got unhappy enough and Monaco were willing to sell him. Gave him Important First Team, and £20k a week and he came.

johnny on the spot said:
Anyone remember Taribo West?

Have you read any of this thread johnny?

Started again...taking Damocles' advice.

Have bought Duff(right back from Cheltenham,great player),Selankovic from Sweden and Pinheiro(portugese goalie)

4-1-3-2 with Tiatto,Berko and Selankovic as the middies and Haaland holding.Pearce,Howey,Dunne and Duff with Wan and the Goat upfront.

Doing a bit better...and hoping for the mid season slump to fuck off.

Yeah, sorry. An obvious one, I know.

I was just thinking of my brilliant Blackpool team from 01-02. Matt Blinkhorn is 16 years old and if I remember rightly has finishing 20. He's incredible. Cheltenham are a great club to raid. Jamie Victory ain't half bad for a lower league defender. Mike Duff (as mentioned) is a cracking buy. Justin Walker (from Lincoln?) is also pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.