C'mon.....you know you want to..

That is some serious finishing, loved the header against scum in Germany.

To be honest, the aspect of that video which impressed me most was how nimble he looks for a big man - doesn't matter if he hasn't got pace to burn, being light on his feet with good ability bodes well.

Looking forward to seeing him on Sat, I think he'll start.

Watch the last goal closely - it's nothing but pure world class. On the third replay of it you should notice what I'm talking about.

Keep in mind he does this whilst running, in one fluid movement:
Chests the ball down, then BEFORE it hits the ground he flicks it up perfectly, then again before it hits the ground he places it beautifully in the back of the net.
The flick is so effortless and fluid that you'd be forgiven to think the ball bounced on the ground! Keep in mind after doing this he has to look where the keeper is as well as weighing up a perfect shot...

Honestly how many players in the world can do that? There's a player at City who can do it I know!:D

I love that he finds the right spot to be in, and doesn't stop moving. Always making runs trying to get in space, not just sitting there waiting for something to happen he makes it happen. We have desperately needed that to compliment Silva's passing ability. Good control, good technique, quality finishing. This dude could be immense.

the--dud said:
Watch the last goal closely - it's nothing but pure world class. On the third replay of it you should notice what I'm talking about.

Chests the ball down, then BEFORE it hits the ground he flicks it up perfectly, then again before it hits the ground he places it beautifully in the back of the net.
The flick is so effortless and fluid that you'd be forgiven to think the ball bounced on the ground! Keep in mind after doing this he has to look where the keeper is as well as weighing up a perfect shot...

Honestly how many players in the world can do that? There's a player at City who can do it I know!:D

As immense as that finish is, the ball bounces before his final strike. I can see where you are coming from but i reckon it definately bounces

That aside, he just looks awesome - you can watch a few vids of samaras scoring 5-6 decent goals but thats a season full of great goals with some scored against some very good opponents.
To say i'm excited is a serious understatement

aphex said:
SWSB said:
bit like a cross between Bellamy and Quinn

that would be just perfect :)

That would make him 'Quimmy'. Sounds a bit iffy to me.

Can't wait for Saturday though. What price do you reckon Ladbrokes would give for a debut hat-trick?

parkerblue said:
the--dud said:

As immense as that finish is, the ball bounces before his final strike. I can see where you are coming from but i reckon it definately bounces

That aside, he just looks awesome - you can watch a few vids of samaras scoring 5-6 decent goals but thats a season full of great goals with some scored against some very good opponents.
To say i'm excited is a serious understatement

Yeah I looked at it a few more times and it does bounce. Still though it's a sensational goal.

Thanks for that clip. You've just made this Blueboy very happy!
He seems like a forward who has everything that we've been missing, (though I would have loved to see Ade get an extended run in the first team, which he never got).

The future is looking bright. I bet Ferguson is sick that he couldn't afford him!

Onward and upward!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.