C'mon.....you know you want to..

mcmanus said:
Yep but can he play at the likes of Stoke and Blackburn on a freezing cold Wednesday in February?

;)

No. 9 vs Hamburg - Snowing, gloves on, looks cold...I'd say yes

Quality collection of goals he scored in that season. Anyone got a video of the 10 he got this season before joining us?

hehe ......

just lookin' at the final goal on that video , that volley into the roof of the net .....

exactly the same type of opportunity that a certain Carlos Tevez fluffed at Arsenal!

danburge82 said:
He can score with both feet and his head. But some of the defending for them goals is absolutely terrible! Wide open pitches, centre backs as far apart of the full backs should be, full backs nowhere to be seen, defensive midfielders nowhere to be seen, shit goal keeping... he certainly wont have it so easy in the Prem! But i'm still enthused because even though this will be a much sterner test of the Bosnian here, i think he looks like he has the ingredients of a very good striker.

Truth in what you say, but that doesn't take away the fact that you can't tell if he favours any particular foot, his movement in the box is superb, and he can head it harder than I can kick it!
What you need is a great scorer of goals rather than a scorer of great goals. I think that's what we have here; a percentage finisher with power pace and touch. Awesome, I hope.

Before we all build him up, does he celebrate goals and will he smile
Also he has now got to play under new name 27 million dzeko, lol
Bring on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.