Coates - 7M, Mertesacker - £8M, Savic - £7M

Mertesacker - four years too late. Was on his best in 2006 and 2007. The disaster last season though was not alone his fault, as SV Werder played literally without defenders.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Great post/s peteri

I've noticed all posts that agree with your own thoughts are great.

Not a dig btw just the truth, for myself also lol

bluealf said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Great post/s peteri

I've noticed all posts that agree with your own thoughts are great.

Not a dig btw just the truth, for myself also lol

When you are of a certain opinion, you tend to seek out information that conforms with that opinion. Which of course takes away from objectivity and healthy discussion, but alas we are after all only human.

And cheers, Hombre.

Lescott might be the least great player (couldn't say worst) in Mancini's preferred starting 11, but you can't go and spend 25mill on every position..

The spending has to stop or at least slow down at one point.. Don't act like spoiled brats

Kompany, Lescott, Kolo, Savic, Micah and Ned (will be replaced by Boyata when his loan is over) is enough at CB.

We are spoiled brats because we discuss how to improve the squad? Please elaborate.

So many talk about Lescott not being CL quality. Lescott/Kolo/Savic/Micah are all good enough for CL and there is no need to get another -20mill in the books (with the FFPR) or give the papers and opposing fans more fuel for their hatermachines

didn't watch any of the Copa but a mate of mine says him (and all their defenders really) are more of a product of the system and formation Uruguay play. He could be a good player down the road, but the type of football they play flatters the individuals that play the system.

Kurple said:
So many talk about Lescott not being CL quality. Lescott/Kolo/Savic/Micah are all good enough for CL and there is no need to get another -20mill in the books (with the FFPR) or give the papers and opposing fans more fuel for their hatermachines

Now that's a response.

Calling people who are merely discussing spoiled brats is just obnoxious.

I do however think that if Lescott was to be sold, he would not be going for free like some of the others have. With the players we have now, those days are most definitely over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.