CoCodamol

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Pope said:
I take the 30mg codiene + 500mg paracetamol cocodamol for back pain and although it doesn't relieve all the pain it serves me well.

I first got it from my father in law years ago (Solpadiene max) my bird took me to the pub as a punishment af2er she found me at 3 at the morning in the bathroom with shit down my legs and puke on the floor af2er I'd fell off the bog. She thought the dried shit was blood and that I was dead untill she smelled me.
Felt dead rough in the morning. She put a pint in front of me and I felt like barfing. Two dissolvable tabs later and I was telling her to get them in again lol !

Funny thing is solpadene box says dont take more than 3 days on the run cos its addictive but the doc has me on repeat for 100 tabs at a time! The taste is pretty horrible at first but it now tastes nice and I trend to have it on the rocks. I can believe I'm addicted now. If I dont have it I get proper ratty.
Im on 10mg amytriptaline too to help me sleep but it doesn't do much as far as I can tell. I can get to sleep easy but its to help me get the deep sleep I dont get into because of the pain in my back.

Id recommend night nurse to help you sleep but youll be a complete zombie the next day.
When I tried it I wondered how the fuck it was legal! ime! The taste is pretty horrible at first but it now tastes nice and I trend to have it on the rocks. I can believe I'm addicted now. If I dont have it I get proper ratty.
Im on 10mg amytriptaline too to help me sleep but it doesn't do much as far as I can tell. I can get to sleep easy but its to help me get the deep sleep I dont get into because of the pain in my back.

Id recommend night nurse to help you sleep but youll be a complete zombie the next day.
When I tried it I wondered how the fuck it was legal!

I've tried loads of herbal tablets for sleep and none have worked. I'd always assumed night nurse would be useless for me with it being an over the counter job but I'll definitely give it a try.

Considering taking up running of an evening to make sure I'm knackered come night time.

Anything that contains an antihistamine should help mate. My lad as allergies so we always have some knocking about, if i cant sleep i knock a good measure of it back and helps a charm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.