CoCodamol

To be honest, if I don't sleep for more than 30 minutes tonight, I'll probably die or eat 200 of these things just to get my head down.

Insomnia is a woman.

Stony - Do they knock you out?

Stoner - Ketamin is an innocent pleasure compared to these bastards when mixed with weed!

Re: Re: CoCodamol

andymorrison said:
tramadol will
cocodamol will just bung you up

This is true you wont shit for a fortnight if you take to much codiene.
On another pill,does anyone remember Co proxamol,you could get them on perscription for backpain etc up until a few years ago,and then they were banned.Reason given was people were accidently overdosing on them.
Personally I think there was something a bit more shady about there withdrawal and the overdose reason was a smokescreen.

Ronnie the Rep said:
My mrs took them for a few days. But was warned not to do more than three days

Btw best cure for insomnia is sitting in a business mediation meeting in f#cking Milton Keynes at 1.41 in the morning!

PMSL

Ronnie the Rep said:

Btw best cure for insomnia is sitting in a business mediation meeting in f#cking Milton Keynes at 1.41 in the morning!

As dull as that sounds, it's incredibly tempting. I'll develop bed sores if this goes on any longer.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

As dull as that sounds, it's incredibly tempting. I'll develop bed sores if this goes on any longer.

Wanna swap places?

I'm hanging out of my arse here at work. Could really do with some kip.

the thing that gets me to sleep is watching a slightly tedious comedy on bbc iplayer on my ipod whilst lieing down in bed. im gone before its finished every time!

Cheesy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Wanna swap places?

I'm like the walking dead! I'm too fucked to do anything other than lie here but as soon as I turn the light out and my head hits the pillow I just know I'm not going to sleep. I've had about 4 hours in the last 48 hours, even that was in 20 minute intervals of very shallow sleep.

I'm going to go out in a minute and try to get the shit kicked out of me, it might be my only chance of some sleep!

Cheesy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Wanna swap places?

and here's me getting paid for messing about on bluemoon ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.