COD MW3

Michael Corleone said:
Went to my mates to play this and can't get over it. It's the exact same game !!

I despair, I feel like breaking down when I know this game will out sell skyrim 10 x over.

Has the game play changed significantly from morrowind to skyrim? I'm not knocking the elder scrolls btw, it's fantastically addictive and, imo at least, if it betters Oblivion it's the best RPG ever. Look at footie manager, why should COD change it's formula and risk alienating its fan base?

GazC said:
Michael Corleone said:
Went to my mates to play this and can't get over it. It's the exact same game !!

I despair, I feel like breaking down when I know this game will out sell skyrim 10 x over.

Has the game play changed significantly from morrowind to skyrim? I'm not knocking the elder scrolls btw, it's fantastically addictive and, imo at least, if it betters Oblivion it's the best RPG ever. Look at footie manager, why should COD change it's formula and risk alienating its fan base?

Well game play has changed, not significantly but redefined, and considering the amount of work that has to go into creating the environment 3/4 +years I think it's a serious improvement. New game engine every single game.

I'm not asking COD to change its formula, but at least fucking make it different than new maps, new guns. I mean there are buildings from Cod 4 included in this one, talk about lazy ! Also, same engine has been running it since the dawn of time.

I loved Cod2 and Cod4 but it's brutal watching a game I love turn into a load of 12 year old shoot and run piss.

Q8-Blue said:
Yesterday there were US army recruiting tents outside Gamestop and Best Buy stores, just in time for the release of MW3, what can i say...

Don't miss a trick Desperate Opportunists! Why play the game when you can play/DO it for real?! The one catch is you only have ONE LIFE!!! ;-/

waspish said:
Q8-Blue said:
Yesterday there were US army recruiting tents outside Gamestop and Best Buy stores, just in time for the release of MW3, what can i say...

Don't miss a trick Desperate Opportunists! Why play the game when you can play/DO it for real?! The one catch is you only have ONE LIFE!!! ;-/
You mean to say the US Army dont provide rechargable health for their troops? Its a disgrace!

Went on youtube to see some clips andat first i genuinely thought it was MW2. That's enough of the COD franchise for me, the developers are just out to make money and have taken advantage of people i'm buying Battlefield 3 which looks fucking amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.