COD MW3

So what guns/perks/attachments etc are you all using? I generally use SMG's, as the maps seem to be relatively small compared to MW2 and Black Ops. Doing really well with the UMP at the moment. I use rapid fire and the weapon proficiency that reduces recoil - i think it's called "kick". Perks: Sleight of hand, quickdraw and stalker.

I'm using the M14A with red dot and silencer

slight of hand,quick draw and stalker

support class for domination and kill confirmed and assult for TDM

Had some joy with the SPAS 12 for a laugh yesterday but only used it once

will try a bit of sniping after work

MATCITY said:

Not tried any of the shotguns yet. Are they usable, or do you just end up getting outclassed by the other guns?

Tricky_Trev said:
MATCITY said:

Not tried any of the shotguns yet. Are they usable, or do you just end up getting outclassed by the other guns?

If your in close quarters and might meet some 1 round a corner they are good. Most of the time they are just a laugh to use

no where near as good as they were on MW2

tried it on the new york level long to medium range no chance even up close sometimes it was a 2 shot kill but good for a laugh

kill confirmed on a small map would be good to try

Tricky_Trev said:
So what guns/perks/attachments etc are you all using? I generally use SMG's, as the maps seem to be relatively small compared to MW2 and Black Ops. Doing really well with the UMP at the moment. I use rapid fire and the weapon proficiency that reduces recoil - i think it's called "kick". Perks: Sleight of hand, quickdraw and stalker.

I've not played much of multiplayer yet so I haven't unlocked a lot, but the class I have been using is:

Gun: M4A1 (w/ Red Dot)
Proficiency: None (will be Kick when the gun upgrades to the next level)
Grenades: Frag and Concussion
Perks: Slight of hand, Blast Shield & Marksman
Strike package: Assault (defaults atm)

The support class streak is way over powered in dom, loving the stealth bomber and advanced uav though haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.