COD MW3

I'm going to enjoy both COD and BF. But at the moment BF is just amazing. It's the first BF I've played and to be honest it's a totally different game to COD. You've got to be so much more aware of what you're actually doing but in COD you just sprint around the place with your MP5 or what not and try and get the most kills.

I haven't played the new COD yet obviously, but you just can't compare to all those vehicles, the complete destruction of the map, the squad system, the sound of the RPG and the sniper bullet ripping by you! The only thing it lacks for me is the KillCam.

TCIB said:
Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.XGD3.0800.REGION.FREE-P2P

Region Free
Stealth patched
Ixtreme Compatible [LT+2.0 required]
XGD3 0800
SSV2
For the none geeks among us

MATCITY said:
TCIB said:

Region Free
Stealth patched
XGD3 0800
SSV2

CODMW3 that will work in uk machines and Ixtreme Compatible [LT+2.0 required] means you can go on live and it will not get flagged as non legit. XGD3 this is the dashboard (or operating system needed) and 0800 part is the disk drive firmware.
The ssv part is complicated, it has to do with angles and measurements regardng disk structure, replay tables etc, but basically it means its ok to use as opposed to ssv1 which would get flagged.

This info helps users know if the firmware flash they have will play these games.

TCIB said:
MATCITY said:
TCIB said:

Region Free
Stealth patched
XGD3 0800
SSV2

CODMW3 that will work in uk machines and Ixtreme Compatible [LT+2.0 required] means you can go on live and it will not get flagged as non legit. XGD3 this is the dashboard (or operating system needed) and 0800 part is the disk drive firmware.
The ssv part is complicated, it has to do with angles and measurements regardng disk structure, replay tables etc, but basically it means its ok to use as opposed to ssv1 which would get flagged.

This info helps users know if the firmware flash they have will play these games.
arrhh right got ya

TCIB said:
MATCITY said:
TCIB said:

Region Free
Stealth patched
XGD3 0800
SSV2

I feel so inadequate when people talk about stuff like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.