COD MW3

shadygiz said:
MW single player is fantastic, a lot better than BF3 SP

however, BF3 pisses all over CoD series for online gameplay, maps & strategic gameplay.

CoD online has become a deathmatch game & no more...pity really as it could have been so much better

BF gets dull though, especially when you have a poor team.

I prefer CoD because its fast and I like the campaign.

TCIB. I wouldnt say you wont get flagged mate. As with any pre-release best not to go online with it. I wouldnt even bet against you getting flagged from offline play.

Im still waiting for a usb pro bundle to come in stock so im still on LT1.9 :(

Have to admire those genius' over at Infinity ward and Treyarch. Cods been the same fucking game since MW (Cod4). They just put a fresh lick of paint onto it and create a great 'not actual gameplay add'.

And Bam, hook line and sinker the public gobble it up.

That said, it is enjoyable to play for about 2 weeks before you realise the fact you've been conned for the 5th time. Also It's worth saying, Cod 4 is one of the greatest games ever.

Played BF a few times and never really got into it.

But really, Cod needs to be redeveloped with a different engine or something, but then again why would they when they're breaking sales records every year from the annoying yank children that flock to buy it.

To summarise, save your money and buy a properly developed game like Elder Scrolls, Skyrim.

Michael Corleone said:
To summarise, save your money and buy a properly developed game like Elder Scrolls, Skyrim.

Looking forward to this more than any other game ever, played Oblivion to absolute death.

Looking forward to this more than any other game ever, played Oblivion to absolute death.

Don't talk man, can barely contain myself. It's the simple things in the elder scrolls that just make it fantastic.

I.e The Murder Mystery night in Oblivion where you had to kill all the members of the house without them finding out.
Absolutely love it.

CoD has slowly declined since CoD4, looking forward to this one but really only play it to keep in touch with some old mates online every now and then, personally never got into Battlefield either.

Just bashed MW3 for the last 3hours.
All i can say is Treyarch nedd to up there game next time coz Infinity Ward have kicked your arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.