Coffee or Tea ?

Which is your favourite ?

• Tea

• Coffee

• Neither both lousy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like them both, but I find tea more refreshing and if I had to choose it would be tea. But I don't.

Coffee is like beer. There is good coffee and there is piss, and most of it is piss. The coffee that used to be served up at work for morning meetings, for example. That was piss. The equivalent of Watney's Red Barrel.

Decent coffee is another animal altogether. Try Roma in Whitefield. The best I know outside high-level Italian restaurants.

I like them both, but I find tea more refreshing and if I had to choose it would be tea. But I don't.

Coffee is like beer. There is good coffee and there is piss, and most of it is piss. The coffee that used to be served up at work for morning meetings, for example. That was piss. The equivalent of Watney's Red Barrel.

Decent coffee is another animal altogether. Try Roma in Whitefield. The best I know outside high-level Italian restaurants.
Same can be said for tea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.