Coffee or Tea ?

Which is your favourite ?

• Tea

• Coffee

• Neither both lousy

Results are only viewable after voting.
PG is absolutely NOT piss weak, you're making it wrong if you think that. The bag needs the appropriate level of agitation (and compression) to encourage the transfer of flavour from the leaves to the water, which must always be boiling, and no trace of milk until the teabag is ejected. If you do it right, its magical!
Or you haven't tried many alternatives....just saying ;)

Coffee first thing, sometimes 2. No more after that as it affects my sleep

Maybe 5 cups of tea after that throughout the day, ending with a de-caf at 9pm
There can be as much caffeine in brewed tea as there is in coffee (depending on how you brew either), but usually its around the half to two thirds mark. That means your 5 cups of tea can contain as much caffeine as 3 cups of coffee.

There can be as much caffeine in brewed tea as there is in coffee (depending on how you brew either), but usually its around the half to two thirds mark. That means your 5 cups of tea can contain as much caffeine as 3 cups of coffee.
Yeah i get that, but tea just doesnt affect me the same at all. If i had a coffee at 5pm id get anxious and jittery, a brew doesnt do that. Though i am cutting down on my brews too.

I have one of those pod machines
Potentially not much more caffeine than tea then really. It's likely that the tannin's in the tea are slowing down the absorption of the caffeine so you aren't getting jitters associated with a spike in blood caffeine levels, but you are probably still having a similar amount throughout the course of the day though.

Potentially not much more caffeine than tea then really. It's likely that the tannin's in the tea are slowing down the absorption of the caffeine so you aren't getting jitters associated with a spike in blood caffeine levels, but you are probably still having a similar amount throughout the course of the day though.
Ive already started cutting down! A coffee this morning and no offers of a brew from customers taken up

Ive already started cutting down! A coffee this morning and no offers of a brew from customers taken up
I'm anywhere between 8 and 10 per day.

First thing in the morning I'll have a glass of water before my ride to work, then I'll usually 5 or 6 cups of black instant at work through the day, a flat-white (double shot of espresso) when I get home and another 1 or 2 instants up to about 8:30/9pm.

Usually in bed before 1130.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.