Coffee or Tea ?

Which is your favourite ?

• Tea

• Coffee

• Neither both lousy

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favourites, in order:

1. Mocha (hot coffee and chocolate)
2. Iced mocha (cold coffee and chocolate)
3. Ginger kombucha (cold fizzy tea)
4. Cortado (strong hot coffee)
5. Ginger and turmeric green tea (hot)
6. Peach iced tea (cold)

One cup of strong coffee, only a splash of milk on getting up. Afternoon tea. Again, has to be strong and only a touch of milk (no sugar in either)

Occasional Earl Grey. And if out and about, and get a coffee from Starbucks or Costa, wil be a Cappucino, but no feckin sprinkles. I didn't want hot chocolate ffs.

Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks is my current favourite.

I used to think Starbucks coffee was too weak but it seems to have improved in the last few years. Or maybe my tastes are changing.

Either.

Coffee, always black milk destroys the taste.

I only give the tea bag a short time in water which should be about 70 degrees ideally - I want to be able to still see the bottom of the cup. No milk or sugar. If it’s proper brewed then I need milk and sugar to take the bitterness away.

Great thread - next season can wait

Tea just doesn't cut it for me I'm afraid.
When it comes to tea I have a picture of Sylvester Stallone drinking a beverage at Goodison Park, and his face told me he was having a cup of tea! I reserve a similar face if ever I drank a glass of hydrochloric acid. Get a cup of tea that's a wrong 'un, stewed, it's diabolical. Coffee can be heated, reheated and the taste varies little. I can't remember last time I had a cup of tea. I've also started drinking a mocha, but the mocha yer get in cafes is 99% chocolate, whereas the mocha I make in Ewing Towers is just the job - a taste all of it's own - Suchard chocolate, or Cadbury's if yer stuck, and a full strength espresso. It has a taste, I think, that a mocha should have!

Beware, also, of people who would take you on a 'tea journey'! There's a few cafes in Norf Landan that think a cup of tea is a Marco Polo exploration!

I fear the day when Costa closes.

The Columbian ground Deluxe blue bag (4 bean strength) stuff from Lidl. Half the price of the expensive stuff from other supermarkets.

If I'm out, McDonald's. It's the only stuff I get from there, and it's cheap.
I once went to Starbucks... they spank your arse for price

Last edited:
Used to love drinking coffee with sterilized but you dont seem to see it around nowadays.
For her majesty's Jubilee celebrations we shall be serving ours with carnation milk : /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.