Coldplay are like manyoo

Swales lives

I know it'a over still I cling, I don't know where
Just when you thought Chris Martin couldn't be more of a twat...

''I was talking to my dad about Manchester United -- the most popular football team in the world -- and when they show up at West Ham they get booed. I was thinking, 'Well, it's the same for us'.''

<a class="postlink" href="http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/309171-chris-martin-coldplay-are-like-manchester-united/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/309 ... er-united/</a>

Re: Coldplay - oh deary deary me

I just dont get Coldplay. Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel. Yet this twonk thinks he's the new Mozart.

Shite music, depressing as fuck, gaunt misserable band members.

I could not begin to think how you could get a more mundane boring bunch of tossers.

The tossers who like them should also be hanging from the end or a rope or in a shallow grave.

What was that ? I should be PM with such sensible policies ? well that's very kind of you to say.

Please change title to Coldplay - oh dreary dreary me.

I quite liked the early stuff then, as often happens they got popular and went off. Then when people started asking Martin personal questions rather than when did you all get together, who influenced you etc. it became apparant he was a complete prick. A rich prick, but a prick nonetheless.

The first line made sense before OP changed it from Coldpay deary, deary me.

At least their albums sound like they are trying something different.

The 'different' is still average though.

Vagivoovoo said:
At least their albums sound like they are trying something different.

The 'different' is still average though.
Different usually means . . . run out of ideas . . lets write complete shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.