Coldplay are like manyoo

Didnt they plagarise somebody elses stuff for that vida dogshit thing?

Fucking tosser. Worse than The Verve.

Andy Dale said:

There's a lot of bands worse than the Verve.

Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:

I think you'll find that most good bands don't steal other peoples work and try to pass it off as their own. Coldplay and The Verve immediately spring to mind.

Andy Dale said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:

I think you'll find that most good bands don't steal other peoples work and try to pass it off as their own. Coldplay and The Verve immediately spring to mind.
Name three, just for the fun of it.

Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Believe it or not . . . George Harrison , My Sweet Lord . . . lifted directly from The Chiffons , He's so fine.

Andy Dale said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:

Believe it or not . . . George Harrison , My Sweet Lord . . . lifted directly from The Chiffons , He's so fine.
I meant three good bands that haven't stole others work :-)

Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:
Vagivoovoo said:

The Beatles. The Eagles (even though Jackson Browne wrote some stuff for them in the early/mid 70s) ,REM ,Pink Floyd , Bowie,Madness,Rolling Stones. To name a few offhand . Fair enough , some of those named did do cover versions . But they never tried to claim it as their own like The Verve(Bittersweet Symphony) did . Jagger and Richards sued the pants of them.Same thing happened to Coldplay ( viva la vida).

Andy Dale said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:

The Beatles. The Eagles (even though Jackson Browne wrote some stuff for them in the early/mid 70s) ,REM ,Pink Floyd , Bowie,Madness,Rolling Stones. To name a few offhand . Fair enough , some of those named did do cover versions . But they never tried to claim it as their own like The Verve(Bittersweet Symphony) did . Jagger and Richards sued the pants of them.Same thing happened to Coldplay ( viva la vida).
The Verve never claimed to own Andrew Loog Oldham's string version of the Stones track to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.