Cole Palmer

Is he a city supporter?

I don't think he is, but can't be sure on that. Either way, he's a local lad that has been here since the u8s, so he obviously supports the club generally. He's spent over half his life here. It's all he knows.

I don't think he is, but can't be sure on that. Either way, he's a local lad that has been here since the u8s, so he obviously supports the club generally. He's spent over half his life here. It's all he knows.

Could you see him getting an opportunity this season twosips?

Could you see him getting an opportunity this season twosips?

I doubt it, but who knows! Pep seems impressed though. An injury or two and all of a sudden that bench is open to him, and with 5 subs, why not?

I doubt it, but who knows! Pep seems impressed though. An injury or two and all of a sudden that bench is open to him, and with 5 subs, why not?

Fingers crossed! We may never again get a better opportunity to blood some new faces into league games

Maybe against Newcastle? Sam Lee said on a podcast the club has 3 targets for the rest of the season - FA cup, beating liverpool and CL.

So I imagine whether it's starting strong and taking players off when the game is over, or starting a second string, with a strong bench in case we need them, we will see players rested for the Liverpool game.

Basically this. He's actually from a family of reds but has been with us for so long he is now blue. Been really weird watching him develop as I sit next to his Auntie at work (well I did anyway!) so she's been talking to me about him for 2 or 3 years now. At first I just assumed he'd be one of these who was in and around the youth set up but wouldn't really make it so its been really interesting to watch him progress. Apparently Pep does genuinely rate him and specifically sought him out to speak to him the day after he missed a penalty in the youth cup shoot-out against Liverpool last season.

Missing penalties - he'll fit right in with the first team (this would have been funnier a week ago!)

Seriously looks very exciting - please tell me with have him signed to a decent contract?

Missing penalties - he'll fit right in with the first team (this would have been funnier a week ago!)

Seriously looks very exciting - please tell me with have him signed to a decent contract?
Getting a new one this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.