Cole Palmer

Caveat that he came on when the game was already won and Norwich look shit, but echo what others have said that he doesn't look out of place. You can see his quality.

Bit of an ignorant question but what's his natural position? I thought he preferred to be out wide, but could be mistaken - does he typically play more centrally?

Caveat that he came on when the game was already won and Norwich look shit, but echo what others have said that he doesn't look out of place. You can see his quality.

Bit of an ignorant question but what's his natural position? I thought he preferred to be out wide, but could be mistaken - does he typically play more centrally?
Played RW for the EDS last season, but played in midfield the season before that in the U18s.

Pep I suppose sees him centrally, considering how often our attacking midfielders swap with the winger means his "winger" development was still very good for him.

Played RW for the EDS last season, but played in midfield the season before that in the U18s.

Pep I suppose sees him centrally, considering how often our attacking midfielders swap with the winger means his "winger" development was still very good for him.
Makes sense, that Pep fella seems to know what he's doing. Thanks for that!

It's a compliment to him that we don't know where his natural position will be, so comfortable on the ball, has a great future.

Must of felt great to get the call before players like Mahrez, hopefully signals a change in approach from Pep, it was a great time to bring him on, something we don't do enough with the kids.

Been at city since he was knee high pretty much, I told you it was all a cunning plan and it's coming to fruition.

My god the lad doesn’t half remind me of McPointalot when he was young, very willowy and has a loverly shoulder drop.

Looks a smashing prospect

Good to see him get some minutes today.

It will be interesting to see how much he will feature going forward, especially in matches of similar ilk today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.