Cole Palmer

Did not look out of place. Dare I say he reminds me a little of mcmanaman!!

Faster we get three goals ahead, sooner Palmer and other youngsters can get on the pitch. Obviously has the natural talent and you can tell from his interplay and running that his training with the first team is paying dividends.

I like Palmer’s chances of making it at City. It’s all about opportunity and there being a pathway. And he has one… Riyad Mahrez. Mahrez is what… 30? If we keep him happy here for about 2 more years, Cole Palmer will be ready and waiting to be the long term replacement, with no need to purchase anyone. If Mahrez was unhappy right now, I think we’d buy someone, as it’s slightly too soon for Palmer, but Mahrez’s recent comments are great news for Cole. Keep Riyad happy and with patience he will make it.

I reckon I'll be moving this thread into the player performances soon.

He's class and deserves the same development opportunities that Foden got.

Thought he looked promising in his couple of 1st team cameos last season and he's kicked on this season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.