Cole Palmer

Says Cole wants to leave and doku signing is a big factor

Don't mind selling him, he's a good player but he's not Foden level. £50m would be acceptable.

We need to be looking at bringing in another attacking player though.
I’m not interested in “acceptable”. The other teams in the league don’t seem interested in anything less than top dollar from us when we bid. I say we do the same as turnabout is fair play.

People close to Palmer are questioning if Chelsea is the right move for him and his development!
As they should... I wish Pep and Txiki would give him some assurances. Promise him starts in the FA Cup and League Cup for example. That's probably not Pep's style but what he and his team want to hear.

I’m not interested in “acceptable”. The other teams in the league don’t seem interested in anything less than top dollar from us when we bid. I say we do the same as turnabout is fair play.
Well £50m for a player who has played a handful of games is top dollar in my opinion.

The value is what a player is worth to a selling club. Other clubs demand higher because they're usually selling a starting player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.