Cole Palmer

Can he play anywhere else apart from RW? This seems pointless if not. If we're hellbent on making one final attacking addition I'd have hoped it would be someone like Cherki who's kind of a hybrid AM/RW.

You wuld have to be barking mad to go to Chelsea, how much game time would he get there?

I know Pep doesn't favour a loan deal, but surely going to one of the struggling teams on loan will get him game time and loads of experience.

How much is Chelsea offering, We don't sell unless it is daft money Chelsea is offering if it is around £50million then maybe the club should sell

Makes no sense on any level. Has to be worth more than that in this market, our player valuations when selling are about 2 markets behind. From Palmers point of view, he's got more competition at chelsea than here with sterling,Jackson nkunku,madueke and mudryck and I'm probably missing a few and then there's the instability at chelsea. They're only ever a few weeks away from a change of manager and total squad overall at the minute. Then from our squad perspective, he's the only academy player aside from Lewis who is on the edge of playing significant minutes so he would need to be replaced with another new signing on top of the signings we still need to bolster a tiny squad.

Nothing about it makes sense.

There was a heavy bidding competition for both those players. It’s not the same for Palmer outside a few loan offers and one £30m bid earlier in the summer.

It’s a good deal no matter how you spin it
Whats good about it? What would possibly selling Palmer for 45m allow us to do that we cant already do?

I really REALLY hope we sign another winger if he's gone. Would be so weird if we didn't, with our current winger situation
We probably won’t. Wingers are not really in favor of Pep. Maybe some AM who CAN play on the wings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.