Cole Palmer

I'm not denying that it's good money for him but let's say Doku gets hurt versus Fulham. Foden would likely be pushed back out wide right and who's playing as our 10? Alvarez has done a decent job there but he can't do it as well as Phil and certainly not every game. I'd argue RW is probably the position with the least depth in our whole squad and it's the perfect opportunity for Cole to prove that he's good enough.
I agree. All valid points. However, I reckon we can get by with Bernardo, Doku, Foden, and maybe even Gomez as a last resort for RW.

I'm not denying that it's good money for him but let's say Doku gets hurt versus Fulham. Foden would likely be pushed back out wide right and who's playing as our 10? Alvarez has done a decent job there but he can't do it as well as Phil and certainly not every game. I'd argue RW is probably the position with the least depth in our whole squad and it's the perfect opportunity for Cole to prove that he's good enough.
Bernardo running down the wing

The fact we have just gone and spent best part of 50m on another RW who is the same age as Palmer unfortunately speaks volumes for his prospects at city.

Getting 45-50m for him would be good business if he isn’t gonna get a chance.
is it though?
I really thought he was a great prospect that some people said could be better than Foden. What has happened that has changed this?

Wasn’t that bothered about Palmer leaving at start of the season but his 2 games in 50p cup and Euro super league changed my mind and want him to stay

But the club know what their doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.