Cole Palmer

Kinell. Any danger of Joe Shields finding some other talent rather than boomeranging back to us every window?!
Hes the inside man. How much has he given us since he left, must be approaching if not over 100m in his spells at Southampton and Chelsea.

He's a right winger. People might have theories that he can succeed as an attacking mid but right now he's a right winger and has never stood out in the middle.

It's about the profile that matters I think. If he's coming to play RW only then I agree with the masses here, a move to Chelsea makes no sense since we already have Sterling and Madueke.

To let a great academy prospect go to a rival is very disappointing to be honest. It does question why we have the academy.
Bit gutted.

There's a good argument that his game time will be even less at Chelsea when you look at their forward options. Our squad is super light compared to the chavs so it does make you wonder why he'd consider it. Strange one but if we can get £50m I'd snap their hands off.

Why the fuck he would swap City for Chelsea is beyond me !!! A stable club and the best manager in the world for a circus and some charlatan who failed miserably with all the money in the world at PSG
Maybe he doesn't think he will ever be able to impress enough to be a starter for us. On the other hand, I reckon he can become a starter (in time) for Chelsea. They are shite.

45m quid for Palmer is a great business for us, IMO.

I think he has a future at RCM with City if he stays. Just takes a while for Pep to trust youth in interior midfield positions, hence why all of Cole's cameos have been RW/LW.

RCM, RAM are his best positions.

At least based on this the Chelsea interest makes sense. We've been linked with Cherki a lot, who profiles as an AM/RW too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.