Cole Palmer

Cole Palmer will be some player. I’ll be gutted to see him in another team’s shirt. Brighton would be wanting 80 million for this guy and Chelsea would be paying it too.

We are lucky in a way that if Cole goes the winger market has alot of talent available.

Rico will be lucky to get on the bench at this rate let alone off it, he'll go the same way as Cole, in my very humbe opinion.
Rico Lewis had been seriously impressive everytime he's played. He's on a completely different level of talent compared to Palmer, who has shown only very minor glimpses of quality.

At least based on this the Chelsea interest makes sense. We've been linked with Cherki a lot, who profiles as an AM/RW too.
Yep. Watch his tape and you'll see his best moments are when he's floating around at RCM, uses his long stride and dribbling technique to brush past a defender and send an excellent through ball into the winger / forward running in stride. His control and ability to dictate tempo is already at an incredible level. Palmer is a top 5 profile for his age and is well worth the quoted 45m fee. City have definitely invested in Palmer over the years and it'd be a shame to see him go in the first season where he is likely to be needed.

Can only see City selling him if they need the cash for another move, which I'm not sure we do. So a bit surprised with this. Unless of course he is demanding a move behind closed doors, which wouldn't shock me. I can't see him being keen on Chelsea however. Will face the same issues he is here.

To let a great academy prospect go to a rival is very disappointing to be honest. It does question why we have the academy.
Bit gutted.
You still question why we have the academy even though the model has been an absolute success in recent years?
I question you tbh, I'm pretty sure this is a wum account and a shit one at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.