Cole Palmer

I wasn't sure about Cole last season and was coming to the opinion that he wouldn't make it. However his performance in the Community Shield and Euro Super Cup made me reevaluate this.
So sad to see him go if he does go.
But he seemingly wants lots more game time and he isn't going to get that with us. He's also a bit full of himself by all accounts. Possibly justified but not always good.
if he goes he can go to a smaller club for less money will a sell on but to Chelsea. No - hold out for a bigger amount - £45m seems about right.

Rico Lewis had been seriously impressive everytime he's played. He's on a completely different level of talent compared to Palmer, who has shown only very minor glimpses of quality.
Different mentality I would say.

Palmer is probably better technically, but Rico's maturity and footballing brain is extraordinary for an 18 yr old.

I actually agree with you. In my eyes Palmer was more than ready to step in to Mahrez’ shoes but evidently the club didn’t see it that way

It’s a bad look on the academy.
Yet every kid in the country would cut out their right bollocks to be a part of it.
Making waves playing for our academy is an almost guarantee of going on to play at a high standard for the rest of their career. Not with us obviously as we are the best team on the planet and to get in you have to tick many boxes, but they will have great options and that's what it's all about.
Our academy is brilliant and is working exactly how we envisaged when it was set up under the new ownership.

I wasn't sure about Cole last season and was coming to the opinion that he wouldn't make it. However his performance in the Community Shield and Euro Super Cup made me reevaluate this.
So sad to see him go if he does go.
But he seemingly wants lots more game time and he isn't going to get that with us. He's also a bit full of himself by all accounts. Possibly justified but not always good.
if he goes he can go to a smaller club for less money will a sell on but to Chelsea. No - hold out for a bigger amount - £45m seems about right.
He not going to get more game time at Chelsea that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.