Cole Palmer

I get why it’s always disappointing to see a talented academy player leave, but the squad has a greater need for another CM right now. He’s effectively paid for Nunes.

If Rodri got injured I’d prefer to know we had Kovacic/Nunes to cover rather than Palmer twiddling his thumbs on the bench for another season

Palmer would've been a shoe in for our domestic cup matches but that obviously wasn't enough for him.

Ortega, Lewis, Akanji, Ake, Gomez, Phillips, Nunes, Palmer, Mcatee, Bernardo, Alvarez

LOL Really?

What Rico at 18 has achieved is spectacular, in fact I would say fucking incredible, but LOL whatever.

Fine, great, he's on the pitch in a bit part sense at 18; I agree.

You're not defending the "footballing brain" part of your argument!

Here's the thing; now that the contact laws have changed, we'll see if he stays on his feet more cos the whistle won't blow for him nearly half as much, this season!

Snap their hand off for £45m. I know he’s a local lad but I’ve never seen anything from Palmer that made me think he’d be Bernardo or Foden level. He’s decent, but if he was from Surrey and played for Crystal Palace I bet no-one here would be saying we should be signing him.

Good luck to the lad if he signs for Chelsea.

Frustrating as hell player who if he can put it all together will be a frightening prospect (and he’s young enough to do so).

FWIW I don’t think he will ever reach them heights here and I would take the money if it close to 50M and lump it on Eze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.