Cole Palmer

I think it's confidence with Palmer. He's clearly got the talent. He could go to Brighton and become their best player.

With Palmer I believe its all about confidence and game time. At City he looked nervous, as if he was being judged on every touch, every pass, every action. Send him to Brighton on loan, and he would be a different player.
Palmer is not nervous. Cool as you like in front of goal.

Yeah same here I don't think he's nervous, he looks too calm to me sometimes and then he'll pull off something silky.

i like him, It's like slow motion. Seems like he gets out of impossible situations.

It's what he offers off the ball I've not seen enough of yet. Hopefully he's got the intelligence.

Keeping Cole instead of sane is apparently utter tosh according to some on here. But to me he wins on every count: more ability, local product of our academy, nice kid, happy in squad environment,loyal, and English. Yet, there’s many here who not just disagree but dismissive of that opinion.

To be fair, Enciso caused us more problems in one match, than Palmer caused in the PL all season when he had his chances.

Reality... \0/
To be fair, Enciso got more consistent minutes, played in a team with less expectations, with less pressure, less competition and that wasnt facing parked buses every week. Cole gets a few mins when the game is won, were in cruise control and the 60goal a season striker has his feet up on the bench, the only meaningful minutes came at the end of the season when the leagues won and the main focus of the team was to not get injured before the finals. Stick Cole in that Brighton team and i have no doubt we'd be all over him, its not surprising that they a reported interest in him, because they're no mugs at spotting talent.
Personally i think he is suffering from being one of the top academy prospects, he's caught in the hole of being good enough to train with the first team but not quite to the level to start which means he misses out on the key to any players development minutes on the pitch. Beckham was loaned out, Mount was loaned out, Wilshere, Sturridge, Kane etc He needs more game time whether with us or on loan, i hope its with us as i think he has the talent and I think we have the talent in the team to accommodate him that chance. I think we'd be stupid to sell him, even with a buyback, why? Because we'd definitely be buying him back.

Keeping Cole instead of sane is apparently utter tosh according to some on here. But to me he wins on every count: more ability, local product of our academy, nice kid, happy in squad environment,loyal, and English. Yet, there’s many here who not just disagree but dismissive of that opinion.
Lost me right here. I'm a fan of Cole, but let's be realistic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.