Cole Palmer

I feel sad about this. Good young player, and one of our own. Can get a goal out of nothing. I guess everything is a business decision and if he's unhappy with occasional starts then it makes sense. But Chelsea have got loads of new players, so it kind of surprises me. Like everyone else I'd feel he'd be a better fit at Brighton or in Europe at a club known for developing players.

Another one that’s disappointed with this move. I think he’s got the potential to make it at City, but perhaps he feels like he needs to step away from City to come out his comfort zone. Maybe a good move for him, but it’s a shame he never properly made it here.

I wonder if Pep and Txiki see more in Bobb and McAtee? Almost certain that McAtee stays now.

We must be attempting to get one more in, maybe a loan?
Felix is the only loqn I can see out of nowhere, and even that seems unlikely.

Like Cole, but I have always felt he is a bit below the standard to be talented enough to ever play regularily for us. Think with his skill-set he would have been better of seeing refuge in the Bundesliga like a lot of English youngsters have done.

Seems like the club doesn't rate him that high either, and the price is very good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.