Cole Palmer

And yet, it seems, as astonishing as it may seem to your arrogant good self, there are others here who agree. Just because YOU believe completely and utterly with not a shadow of doubt, in things you say, doesn’t necessarily mean others do. I get ‘haunted’ by the mother in law, not prats on here…..keep it light eh?
You call me a “prat,” then ask me to keep it “light” after treating you with kid gloves???

“Arrogant”? I believe it is a FACT that Leroy Sané is an established German international playing regularly for the German champions, while Palmer gets a look in for a few minutes when City are resting players, but gets a run out when we are playing lower league opposition!

I get it. He’s a great young local lad. Unfortunately, that counts for zero in the comparison of ability between him & Sané.

Yep, you’re making quite the impression in this thread!

Wake me up when Palmer can hold down a place in a team…ANY TOP TEAM…and is a regular international.

Some people, eh?!

Palmer 5 to 10 regular games run off being good enough for us.
It’s wether we can afford those games to bed a player in.
It took Grealish a season to bed in and he is experienced. I firmly believe given the game time he would be a regular.
Loans don’t always work. Different style of play etc can make a player go backwards

You call me a “prat,” then ask me to keep it “light” after treating you with kid gloves???

“Arrogant”? I believe it is a FACT that Leroy Sané is an established German international playing regularly for the German champions, while Palmer gets a look in for a few minutes when City are resting players, but gets a run out when we are playing lower league opposition!

I get it. He’s a great young local lad. Unfortunately, that counts for zero in the comparison of ability between him & Sané.

Yep, you’re making quite the impression in this thread!

Wake me up when Palmer can hold down a place in a team…ANY TOP TEAM…and is a regular international.

Some people, eh?!
Did I call YOU a prat? Get a grip. ,Still, if you believe the cap fits who am I to argue.
He can’t play for ANY team can he? He’s a kid, a raw youngun who needs game time. All I’m saying is that he has the natural talent. I think GUADIOLA probably thinks so too, as he’s kept him. And also the u21’s seem to rate him quite highly too. As for holding down a place in our team - we only have a very few who do that. Stones, Dias,Rodri, grealish but no one else. Even KDB and ederson can’t claim to have that honour.

Could be that a loan to Celtic/rangers could work, or is the relative poor opposition not good enough to bring him on sufficiently? Either that, or club like Leeds?
According to you he's as good as Sane, so why the hell would you send him to jock land?

Did I call YOU a prat? Get a grip. ,Still, if you believe the cap fits who am I to argue.
He can’t play for ANY team can he? He’s a kid, a raw youngun who needs game time. All I’m saying is that he has the natural talent. I think GUADIOLA probably thinks so too, as he’s kept him. And also the u21’s seem to rate him quite highly too. As for holding down a place in our team - we only have a very few who do that. Stones, Dias,Rodri, grealish but no one else. Even KDB and ederson can’t claim to have that honour.
Put down the glue bag, son.

I've never taken to the lad. Don't really see that he improves us when he comes on. Just doesn't do it for me. Maybe if he goes to a team who give him good game time then he'll flourish.

Based on what?

Also you are having a mare regarding Palmer and Sane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.