Cole Palmer

Got to put sentiment aside,and look at the bigger picture.

IMO,its a strange decision from the players POV.....but from ours it makes great business sense.
Agreed, good luck to him trying to get Raheem's place with the form he is showing.

Huge risky move, financially secure for life but career wise he could have chosen far better.

Right time to sell
right time for him to move
but I fear chelsea being the move stunts his development, who does he replace in their best 11?

hope the lad succeeds but would have liked him to go somewhere he will get the weekly starts he wamts bit cannot get here

Good luck cole

With Lavia we sold potential to buy supposedly a better player Kalvin

Now we are selling Palmer & replacing him with Doku.

I hope Doku to be as productive as Palmer, if not better.
"I hope Doku to be as productive as Palmer, if not better."

What's you definition of productive>? Last season 1 goal, 1 assist.

I am sorry to lose Palmer, he clearly is hugely talented but we don't appear to have put much of a fight up to keep him.

He's actually gone for more than James Maddison, Leandro Trossard, Moussa Diaby, Alexis McCallister, Nicholas Jackson, Axel Disasi, Pau Torres, Christian Pulisic, Harvey Barnes, Jurrien Timber, Mateo Kovacic, Riyad Mahrez, Dejan Kulusevski, Micky Van De Ven, Muhammed Kudus, James Ward Prowse, Edson Alvarez.

We didn't start the fire.

"I hope Doku to be as productive as Palmer, if not better."

What's you definition of productive>? Last season 1 goal, 1 assist.

I am sorry to lose Palmer, he clearly is hugely talented but we don't appear to have put much of a fight up to keep him.

Will start counting from this season :)

It’s fuck all to do with winning the net spend trophy and all to do with getting the best possible fee for a player who we deem replaceable and helping us continue with our extremely successful business model.
There’s a bigger picture than just some daft comment like yours.
Had he not suffered a few set backs last season. Who's to say he wouldn't have been part of that bigger picture.

Really disappointed about this one. Yeah yeah, big fee and all that. He's been with us since he was a young boy. Best talent I've seen come out of the academy apart from Foden. If Palmer can't make it here, who else can?

I agree. Yes the moneys good, but I think in the long term it’s a mistake. I think this is a bad sign for academy players. I think he’s genuinely one of the top young players in the country and he hasn’t really been given a chance at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.