Cole Palmer

I can see him at the swamp in the not-too-distant future.

I could see him going there before he became their superstar, but if he just maintains his level for Chelsea.. he will be a Chelsea legend and they have enough money to keep him.

I think Chelsea is where he'll stay and see out his career unless there's a major down turn.. or he becomes so good that Real want him.

Chelsea may be run like a shit club but they're not actually a shit club. They can afford high salaries.. especially after they phase out the waste.

Even @Vialli98 would agree with me I think.

They must earn a lot from tv in baseball, I know they play 162 games! But many times there’s hardly anyone in the stadium until it gets important.

Boston have a pretty small stadium but it’s rarely not sold out.

820 consecutive games sold out from 2003 onwards.

These seem to be going the way if the USA contract for baseball, football long contracts for lots of cash, watching the other night some guy has just been given a $325 million dollar deal over 10 years!
What 325 million dollars to play baseball...how many people go to the games and how many watch on tv
That's mental .
How much do anerican footballers earn.
While I was writing that I realised hiw insane it is to written American football when as far as I know about that game they don't actually kick it.
Do they ?

What 325 million dollars to play baseball...how many people go to the games and how many watch on tv
That's mental .
While I was writing that I realised hiw insane it is to written American football when as far as I know about that game they don't actually kick it.
Do they ?
It gets kicked occasionally. Extra points, punts and restart's.

That's mental .
Do they ?
Obviously enough mate and that’s without endorsements!

The media star boy was very quiet today still wish him the best as long as it’s not against us and Chelsea are sitting mid table where they belong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.