Cole Palmer

Depends if they offer a massive transfer fee. Do you reckon the club reject 60 to 70 million if they bid it?
I don't think Chelsea will go that high. They are after a bargain. Palmer has to start playing more regularly and as it has been mentioned in the thread he won't get that in Chelsea's current set up.

Personally can confirm this is true. You don't have to believe me, but I actually heard this yesterday morning myself. Was asked not to share it though so I didn't! Other than tell Ahsan on the stream I was on via whatsapp (you'll know if you caught that video haha)

I think they might have even bid (or are considering at least) around £50m. No idea if Cole wants it, or if city are fine for him to go, but it's all legit. Would be gutted personally. We'd regret it.

To be honest, 50m pounds is a really big amount. There is no denying that it is a difficult amount to refuse.

Personally can confirm this is true. You don't have to believe me, but I actually heard this yesterday morning myself. Was asked not to share it though so I didn't! Other than tell Ahsan on the stream I was on via whatsapp (you'll know if you caught that video haha)

I think they might have even bid (or are considering at least) around £50m. No idea if Cole wants it, or if city are fine for him to go, but it's all legit. Would be gutted personally. We'd regret it.
Surely got to balance the incoming and outgoings. As it stands we are very light as many have noted. Think he's shown enough myself to be in our squad but surely can't sell him when we haven't done our own shopping. Feels like it's getting out of control atm this window.

I’d be absolutely shocked if we sold palmer to Chelsea. Also have no idea why palmer would see more game time at Chelsea. He is back up to Bernardo at rw so will have plenty of chances to play imo

I think a move to Chelsea would be great for the lad. If a club is going to invest £30+ million in a player then they will get a fair chance to prove themselves.

One of the few failings on our part is the integration of youth players. It doesn’t matter how well Palmer plays in a match, he’ll be dropped for the following game.

He was our best attacker by a country mile against Sevilla but found himself back on the bench at the weekend. It’s a similar theme with Foden who seems unable to get a consistent run in his favoured position despite his form.
So who would you of left out at weekend to play Palmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.