Cole Palmer

We lost Cole, but Gomez and Phillips are still at City and would've probably played less minutes then Palmer if he stayed. Money must have been to good to turn down. Time for McAtee and Bobb to step up.

Step up...?

They'll probably be next out of the door going by today's activity.

Gomez and Phillips aren't fit to lace Cole's boots.

Haha was nodding with everything you said then,but your last sentence made me laugh,shiny new toy spring to mind ? hahahaha
"Stable Club" was an interesting take as well. Chelsea has been anything but stable as of late.

It does feel a little like that.
Indeed.
I thought we were done in the transfer window, and was breathing a sigh of relief... then in the space of four hours later Palmer leaves! Groan!

The move makes sense for City but hopefully we can find a hidden jem somewhere to add one more to the squad...

Not sure who if anyone this is a good move for.

City lose a good player in an area where we've already lost one player.

Palmer says he wants more minutes and goes to a club who have a lot of wide players.

Chelsea pay a lot of money in an area where they seem strong.

I like him and hope he does well but I hope we don't regret it this season.
Doku I've seen more on the left and Bernardo and Phil are surely going to be used centrally quite a lot.

He said he wanted to start more games. Which he has every right to but pep seen it differently. Also said he will have to think about his future if we bring in players to replace Mahrez and we did with Doku.

No point getting the hump. Player wanted to become a regular and the club does not agree.

I didn’t diss him. Happy for him to get such a good move and I hope it works out for the lad.
He was always going, Doku was brought in because Palmer had intimated he wanted to leave. Doku was Palmers replacement not mahrez

I would be happy about this Txiki masterclass if the money went towards a replacement, but if we just keep selling players and weakening the squad, I don't really see why we should care how much money City has in their bank account..
Replacement for someone who's played a grand total of 491 Premier League minutes since 2021 and contributed 1 assist?

Pretty sure we'll be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.