Cole Palmer

I wouldn’t say he’s dropped a clanger. He’s playing regularly every week and I’d argue he’s Chelsea best player. Even if he’d have stayed this season I think he would have been a rotation player.

his form before he left was really good, scoring in a few games. Prior to that it’s difficult to judge a youngster who didn’t really play that much.

It’s his choice, but he looks like a top player right now and I doubt he’s regretting it yet
Maybe you’re right, we’ll see. I’ve no hard feelings and wish him well. Just think walking away from City is a huge risk and one he may regret in the future.

Unfortunately, he's a young player and naturally wants to play every week. The more he sits on the bench, the more he will lose his chance of playing Premier League football.

I think £45 million is a good deal for him and we all wanted him to stay, but I understand why we wanted to go.

At least he didn't do a Daniel Sturridge who left for more money and behaving like he was bigger than the club.

Maybe you’re right, we’ll see. I’ve no hard feelings and wish him well. Just think walking away from City is a huge risk and one he may regret in the future.

Potentially. Give it a few years and we’ll know. We’ve not had many players leave city and be a success, but then again we’ve not had a player like palmer leave either.

Who knows!

No.

We saw him play. He's a decent player. He might become better than that.

Our standard is higher than decent.

Look at Doku, Alvarez, Bernardo, Foden and Grealish. Tell me with a straight face he's anywhere near any of thoso
No.

We saw him play. He's a decent player. He might become better than that.

Our standard is higher than decent.

Look at Doku, Alvarez, Bernardo, Foden and Grealish. Tell me with a straight face he's anywhere near any of those.
his potential is better than grealish has ever been and the other players you have named are all completely different . In my opinion he’s more suited to replace kev than any of them which was the point of my question

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.