Coleen? Yes or No?

stu the blue 85 said:
haha black mamba, didnt take you long did it fella? haha quality

I may have a dog that stays in at home , but , rest assured , my pussy is never far away!

delpwm.jpg

No No No. She is scouse and a Rag, for sh*ts sake have some people no standards? You would be doing her and you think she is turned on 'cos her hands are all over you.............turns out she was just nicking your wallet. and did i mention she is a rag ?

Blue Mist said:
No No No. She is scouse and a Rag, for sh*ts sake have some people no standards? You would be doing her and you think she is turned on 'cos her hands are all over you.............turns out she was just nicking your wallet. and did i mention she is a rag ?
bullshit, if it wern't streks tart and she was just some random bird you'd nail it, well i would after a few night riders

stu the blue 85 said:
Blue Mist said:
bullshit, if it wern't streks tart and she was just some random bird you'd nail it, well i would after a few night riders

If she could keep her gob shut ok your right it's the scouse rag thing that is affecting my decision. Mind you when can a woman keep her gob shut !!

shes soo uglyy nd being smashed by shrek .....but id still do her up the arse only if she put a paper bag over her head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.