Coleen? Yes or No?

oh and i forgot to mension, im not into sick shit like others on ere but i would piss on her aswell, just to rub it in

not literally

I'd say yes to her then get her somewhere nice and quiet and secluded, then i would proceed to kick the living fuck out of her and shit in her mouth, i would record it and laugh all the way through.

in short i would'nt touch her with a dogs dick i have higher standards than that.

and i could'nt give a toss who's mrs she is, if she approached me in a bar i'd spit in her face the ugly fuck.

DirtyHarry said:
Cleveland Steamer anyone ?

You might have to wait until summer for a trip on that 'Harry' ..... unfortunately it's got itself stuck in a bit of ice!

mrr29u.jpg

It's a YES from me, but I would not pursue it. If she was there (and Rooney had been fucked off) saying "take me BB2.0, take me" then I'd do the right thing, but I would not put myself out!

I like a girl with some junk in her trunk also, and I like her curves.

BatBlue said:
I'd say yes to her then get her somewhere nice and quiet and secluded, then i would proceed to kick the living fuck out of her and shit in her mouth, i would record it and laugh all the way through.

in short i would'nt touch her with a dogs dick i have higher standards than that.

and i could'nt give a toss who's mrs she is, if she approached me in a bar i'd spit in her face the ugly fuck.

You are a very disturbed person and need to seek medical advice at the earliest opportunity.

Lucas North said:
BatBlue said:

You are a very disturbed person and need to seek medical advice at the earliest opportunity.

I suppose it's a good job i'll never get the opertunity! i'd do the same thing to Devina McCall (god i hate that woman)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.