Colin Bell and East Stand 3rd tier

We are in 328 - row E.

The atmosphere is not the greatest, though we try to get the singing and chanting going with some of those around us.

But the view is fantastic. Before we became SC holders, we often sat near the back of CB3 and the view was still pretty good

And the players definitely do not look like ants.

Had my old season ticket right at the back of the East stand level 3.Great view,but a long way from the sction and a bit of a deflated atmosphere.

It's my first season in the third tier and being sat fairly close to the front the view is great but the atmosphere is like a f**king grave yard.

i'd sooner lick piss off nettles than sit up there amongst the undead

Well im in east level 3 row cc which is right at the back mum bought the season tickets. Will never let her buy them again i will be relocating probaly more down the bottom of the stand or hopefully east level 1 somewhere.

CB Level 3 right near the front, bang on the half way line.....Atmosphere aint great, but the view is excellent & I love licking piss off nettles...Am also undead :)

Have had season tickets in the North Stand and now in Colin Bell level 3. Would not want to go back. The overall view is much better and the players are easily identifiable. It can be a bit quiet at some games but is far from being amongst " the undead "!

327 front row, best view in the house and Tevez always waves to us when he scores (that's how I see it anyway) Have to watch the swearing a bit but I'm often told it's not big and it's not clever although I think everyone understands when red nev's around.

28679_516045256854_284300308_814905_2139438_n.jpg

This is the view from my season ticket, which is ESL3.

Atmosphere is hit and miss. Big games can be decent as it is directly above the "singing section" and near the away fans. Chelsea, Arsenal (both games), United (CCUP) were fantastic, but otherwise it can be a bit flat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.