Colin Bell RIP - Ian Cheeseman interview with Jon Bell (P142)

Don't know if this has already been posted, but if it has it doesn't hurt to have it posted again.

I absolutely admired Mr Bell, and was looking him up on youtube and came across this.

Any City fan of any generation should look at this the man was a miracle, such a hero for me. So sad his career was wrecked by Martin Buchans reckless tackle, still we shouldn't complain because he never did.

Don't know if this has already been posted, but if it has it doesn't hurt to have it posted again.

I absolutely admired Mr Bell, and was looking him up on youtube and came across this.

Any City fan of any generation should look at this the man was a miracle, such a hero for me. So sad his career was wrecked by Martin Buchans reckless tackle, still we shouldn't complain because he never did.

When they want, the beeb can do the right thing, brilliantly voiced by Timothy Dalton as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.