Collections

Original sales
Five Leaves Left 5000 copies
Bryter Later 5000 copies
Pink Moon 3000 copies
Even those numbers are optimistic. Witchseason printed many more covers than they pressed vinyl and there are many sources suggest closer to 3000 for the first two as well. Absolutely criminal.

Mine are later, from the Fruit tree boxed set in the mid 80s

Anybody collect anything in here? if so what do you collect and whats the prized bit of your collection.

Trainers are my poison and my prized bit is a pair paris dunk sbs
Me! Just finished my collection of WC match balls since 1970. Also official keyrings from each tournament.IMG_7443.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7444.jpeg
    IMG_7444.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 31
Vinyl. A little under 3000.

Standouts? Every Depeche Mode 7", 12", remixes, albums, coloured, promos and white label apart from 11. Nearly there but the ones I'm missing are bloody expensive. 700 quid for a 12"!

Also have a few rarities like number 735 of the white album, rare Dirty Deeds and a misprint Led Zep 2 in outstanding condition.

Vinyl. A little under 3000.

Standouts? Every Depeche Mode 7", 12", remixes, albums, coloured, promos and white label apart from 11. Nearly there but the ones I'm missing are bloody expensive. 700 quid for a 12"!

Also have a few rarities like number 735 of the white album, rare Dirty Deeds and a misprint Led Zep 2 in outstanding condition.
I doubt Dave Gahan has a collection as comprehensive as that!

Used to collect Bowie stuff, my mate still does, he’s one of the biggest Bowie collectors in the UK, spent a fortune.

Maria Callas opera recordings mainly. I think I have everything she has ever recorded now.

Used to collect Czech language DVDs but as we're moving permanently next year, I've had to get rid of them unfortunately as I couldn't really take them with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.