Collections

Used to collect Bowie stuff, my mate still does, he’s one of the biggest Bowie collectors in the UK, spent a fortune.
my mrs was walking around london with her old boyfriend and mum many years ago, because of the way she looked she got stopped and asked if they wanted to be in a bowie video for mtv(she was and still is a huge bowie fan) , whilst they were filming her mum nicked bowies glass and as far as i know still has it :)

Coins, bit sad really, it started off just collecting date runs of coins to help the little one start counting but turned into collecting 50ps and £2 coins, got a lot now, just started trying to collect all the 10ps that had the alphabet on them.

Used to collect anything City related but gave up, my Man Shed is full to the brim with programmes etc

1950's/60's American outboard engines and BSA, Norton Villiers and JAP stationary engines. 26 in total and running out of room.
Prized possesion is an almost mint 1955 5.5hp Johnson outboard, spent its life on a Canadian lake which was frozen for most of the year, it runs like it's just come out of the dealers. Other one is a small 1950's J A P engine running a portable sheep shearing operation. I meet some really wierd people on my travels, dont know why ..........
Two or four stroke ?
Johnson ?

Scale model kits not really supposed to be collecting them but my build rate is so slow the collection/stash would last me until I’m a 150 or so and that’s without the two on their way, last count was around 200.

Bicycles were another thing but I finally went one in one at the 10 mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.