Collymore on talk sport

pee dubya said:
I really don't want John Terry, nothing to do with how good he is, i just hate him even more than Bellamy. In fact i don't want Gerrard either, Terry and Gerrard are basically the symbols of Chelsea and Liverpool, and i don't want them to be associated with us, because it would just be purely for the money, and nothing else. At least if you're bringing in players from abroad they can be coming for a new challenge, to test themselves in different league.

I was thinking this, don't want Gerrard and Terry.

John Terry. He's a money-grabbing twat and therefore he'll jump at the chance of joining us. Look, if we can sign Kaka, we can sign ANYBODY!

Liverpool are also desperate for money to build their new ground. We'll give them £150m for Gerrard and that's their stadium built!

Liverpool and Chelsea would flatly refuse to sell Terry or Gerrard. When Collymore says 'top players' he probably means at the level of Lescott and Arteta, but is trying to get people over excited. I would love to have those two though, they'd really strengthen us.

Dobsy87 said:
Liverpool and Chelsea would flatly refuse to sell Terry or Gerrard. When Collymore says 'top players' he probably means at the level of Lescott and Arteta, but is trying to get people over excited. I would love to have those two though, they'd really strengthen us.

Look pal, everyone's got their price. When you're trying to build a new stadium but have to compromise on the design because you're skint, £150m upfront, cash-in-hand, sort of comes in handy - literally!

Dobsy87 said:

Look pal, everyone's got their price. When you're trying to build a new stadium but have to compromise on the design because you're skint, £150m upfront, cash-in-hand, sort of comes in handy - literally!

Essien and Ferdinand.

Ferdinand would come -- he's no rag and he likes money. And taking him off the rags would destroy their season.

But let's just get the first bird in the bag, and then start speculating.

Essien and Ferdinand.

Ferdinand would come -- he's no rag and he likes money. And taking him off the rags would destroy their season.

But let's just get the first bird in the bag, and then start speculating.

Gerrard wouldnt come. He had signed a pre-contract with Chelsea before Liverpool won the Champs League but received death threats from the Scouse mafia and did a u-turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.