Colonoscopy

Just started to take laxative drink ready for tmoro, long afternoon on the throne for me, lol
Ha just read this after posting my message above! Good luck and don't stray too far from the Loo Macari.
I was lucky that I had my op on a Friday, so took the day off work and really needed the weekend to recover.... arse wasn't sore, just tired / sleepy from being knocked out

My doctor likes me to be proactive,i ask and get yearly blood tests to check everything out including the ovarian cancer marker and if i want to try a new medication he will let me do it after a chat,you need to take control of your health

If I ever go to Australia I will look up Nimrod while I'm there.
Don't look up him on the day he has the prep stuff

200.gif

That is the worse part of the whole procedure, you end up with an arse like the Japanese flag.

Heres a nursy tip mate

put some Vaseline round the anus area, stops it getting raw

and just to clarify a camera is the only thing Ive ever had up my arse :)

I've got to go for one next Monday. Fortunately, they're only giving me an enema as preparation. Far better than the Gastrografin they gave me last time, when I had a CT Colonoscopy 3 or 4 years ago, and they found a small polyp. They want to take a (ahem) closer look, and probably remove it this time.

I'm really looking forward to the visit!

(For those of you who watch Mock the Week, this conundrum should be in the "if this is the answer, what is the question?" section.
Answer: 3 hours.
Question: After taking Gastrografin, how long does it take for toilet paper to turn into glass paper?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.