Colonoscopy

I was given a sedative and in true NHS style it did fuck all but prevent me from being legally able to drive myself home after being sodomised by what is basically a camera on a stick.

I was given a sedative and in true NHS style it did fuck all but prevent me from being legally able to drive myself home after being sodomised by what is basically a camera on a stick.

you make it sound so attractive

you make it sound so attractive

If anything it gave me a new found respect for homosexuals. Forget all that nonsense about them being a bit mard, anyone who would have something shoved up their arse for pleasure must be hard as nails.

If anything it gave me a new found respect for homosexuals. Forget all that nonsense about them being a bit mard, anyone who would have something shoved up their arse for pleasure must be hard as nails.

LOL

Good luck pal. Hope it was all just checks and ultimately unnecessary new experience ;-)

LOL

Good luck pal. Hope it was all just checks and ultimately unnecessary new experience ;-)

Cheers mate, it was just checks and I got the all clear. It's not an experience I want to go through again, but I know that as I get older it will become a frequent one.

Didn't even give me a warning. And he was only checking the passage was clear. The worst was to come.

After it was finished I swear I farted for a full minute.

Cheers mate, it was just checks and I got the all clear. It's not an experience I want to go through again, but I know that as I get older it will become a frequent one.

No doubt I face the same fate

I can hardly fucking wait lol

BW

I requested it Malg, GP's you cant rely on for things like this I find
Ok. How do you go about it? Guessing you visited your GP and then asked for one? From what you've said, it appears you had no symptoms, but they found something, so as I'm in your age group, I'm wondering if it's worthwhile me nipping along and getting myself checked out.

I wondered why those guys who seem to be particularly prevalent at our home Champions League games always look so nervous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.