Combined City, Spurs and United XI

The only player that they have that would come close to our team would be de Gea but even then I rate Ederson as better as a goalkeeper and footballer.

From Spurs I would go for Kane and Aidereweld.

----------------Ederson
Walker-----Stones---Alderweireld------Mendy
---------------Fernandinho
---------KDB------------D.Silva
--------jesus------Kane-----Sane

The only class player you have is De gea, but Ederson is better. Better distribution, and commands his area.

Rashford ahead of Jesus or Aguero. Be serious man! Rashford has scored 13 league goals in 3 seasons. Rashford is exciting to watch, but if I was a Utd fan his finishing would really frustrate me.

I think Spurs have a stronger 11 than Utd, but Utd have the strongest depth of any 1st team squad in the Premier league which possibly explains why you do well in the Cups. Arsenal are another team who have a lot of depth.

Wow, had to google that cos I thought surely it can't be right, but yes it is!

Unbelievable amount of hype and general media exposure for what is a very modest goal scoring record for a striker.

Eddie
Walker
Stones
Otter
Mendy
Ferdy
Kev
Silva
Sane
Aguero
Kane

Alderwilde and errickson could easily be put in there, but still feel our players just edge it.

No rag player comes close imho and Eddie at his age in his first season compared to the bag of shite de gea was for hus first 2 puts him way ahead of the ****.

Also the otter is being vastly uderrated, he is always high up in the stats and rankings despite the negative press he gets (along with our defence)

Saw this over on the darkside and thought it was an interesting debate.........

XI with current injury situation and performance levels taken into account:

De Gea
Walker
Stones
Alderweireld
Delph
Fernandinho
KDB
Silva (Nobody putting him in the team over there, truly incredible, take away KDBs performances and he pisses all over any other CM in the league)
Sane
Kane
Sterling

XI with everyone fit and playing at 100%

De Gea
Walker
Kompany
Alderweirweld
Mendy
Dembele
KDB
Silva
Sane
Kane
Aguero

No way at all I wouldn't have Ederson in that team.
To be honest I don't think a single scum player would get in our team and that not just me being biased.

Ederson

Walker
Alderweild
Stones
Mendy

Dembele
Silva
KDB

Sterling
Aguero
Sané

Not putting Kane in as he wouldn't fit with Sterling and Sané as well. Tough choice leaving Vertonghen out.

Ederson
Walker Alderweireld Stones Mendy
De Bruyne Pogba Silva
Sterling Aguero Jesus

Bench: De Gea, Vertonghen, Danilo, Alli, Bernardo, Sane, Kane

Manager: Pep

Ederson

Walker
Kompany
Stones
Mendy

Sterling
Silva
KDB
Sané

Jesus
Aguero

Manager: Pep

De Gea

Walker
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Mendy

Dembele
De Bruyne
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

probably:

Ederson
Walker Stones Kompany Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne D.Silva Sane
Aguero Jesus

something like that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.