come back elano

It's the departure of Robinho that's done my head in. Maybe not for games like Stoke away, but he would have been invaluable for this game we've got coming up against Liverpool. Ah well, it's not my job that's on the line if we don't make top four.

Now that's a WUMing statement if ever I saw one! Are you having a quiet day today de Niro?

elliottrobo said:
Hope you've got your tin hat on De Niro but I must say i agree

Very much a 'death wish' on here to voice such an opinion, de niro. Or have you got a full order book. Shipments of Axminster and Wilton looking up?

But it is clearly what we are lacking. The Emerald Prince's job was to provide a good dollop of this from the first kick of the season and it's been sadly lacking, Adam Johnson looks as though he can pull a few tricks, but for the sheer vision of seeing a pass that 'isn't there' and executing it into the path of the receiver you couldn't beat this guy.

Trouble with flair is that it's always a 50-50 situation, sometimes it comes of and sometimes it doesn't.

Flair players have always had a hard time in the game when the flair flops. They always seem to have 'creative' baggage tagging along. Elano was one of the worst for this. If he had simply concentrated on the football he would still be here, and we would continue to eulogise over the quality of football.

Elano? Do me a favour! I agree were missing flair, but that lad is a liability, always tried the hero pass hardly ever came off, lives off that free kick against Newcastle, and he was that good he went to Turkey, and he's not ripping that league up either, were well rid, the guy was poison around the club. We miss a fit Michael Johnson more than we'll ever miss the heartless Elano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.