come back elano

TFC said:
LMAO, you should know better than to incite the masses Mr. Mod!

;)

ok not elano but boy do we need someone of his class and vision, he was a mard arse but not all players tow the party line and i miss him. i think the team miss him.

de niro said:
TFC said:

;)

ok not elano but boy do we need someone of his class and vision, he was a mard arse but not all players tow the party line and i miss him. i think the team miss him.

You mean Robinho don't you?

de niro said:
TFC said:

;)

we need ireland back to his best

i liked Elano, regardless of what anyone else says, it's not like anyone apart from Tevez has been any more consistant than he was last season(ie. not very). But he had fantastic creative ability and kept Robinho happy.

I think we missed a trick, Hughes just couldn't manage those kinds of players.

de niro said:
and show bobby what flair is.

You are being sarcastic? Sorry but if he would be the kind of player that would help us in to the top 4 then why is he in Turkey and why hasn´t he been bought by some big German, Italian, English or Spanish side?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
i liked Elano, regardless of what anyone else says, it's not like anyone apart from Tevez has been any more consistant than he was last season(ie. not very). But he had fantastic creative ability and kept Robinho happy.

I think we missed a trick, Hughes just couldn't manage those kinds of players.

i agree, he was'nt an arm round the lad type of boss was he.

AIQ88 said:
de niro said:
and show bobby what flair is.

You are being sarcastic? Sorry but if he would be the kind of player that would help us in to the top 4 then why is he in Turkey and why hasn´t he been bought by some big German, Italian, English or Spanish side?

Anelka went to Turkey...he hasn't done all that badly at Chelsea since, sometimes you need to take a step back to go forwards. Not saying Elano is of Chelsea calibre but the top few in the Turkish league aren't bad sides and it's an ever improving league.

We do need some sort of creativity in midfield, but that's never going to happen playing 3 def mids together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.