come back elano

Elano vs Hamburg at home, one of the best performances I've ever seen by a City player. Roy of the Rovers stuff.

He is exactly what we need right now.

De Niro is spot on. We've missed Elano ever since he left!

There's some deluded souls that say he was only good for half a season because he wasn't hard enough or he didn't care. But the truth is that in the second half of his first season he was troubled by injury, and in his second season he never managed to get a run of games because we had an incompetent manager who sat him on the bench every second game. The lad needed confidence, and we had the taffia wasting his talents on the bench sapping him of any confidence he could have had! Every game he did play, he had us clapping him and chanting his name - only for him to be sat on the bench the next game scratching his head.

Stevie Ireland last season filled the gap linking up with Robinho, but a dip in form has exposed our lack of flair that we lost with Elano!

Mark Bowen is a douche, and I'm fucking glad we're rid of him!

pee dubyas crayons said:
Elano vs Hamburg at home, one of the best performances I've ever seen by a City player. Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Roy of the Rovers won his games, City were knocked out!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

Roy of the Rovers won his games, City were knocked out!

yes by dunnie not hughes or elano.

....just lol yes we really miss a lazy 1 good game in 10 player.

and mr de niro... take a look at bobbys playing career. think he knows what flair is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.