Come on Arsenal!!!

dw7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Arsenal are away from home, dominating possession, and making spurs look wank........ piss poor team

a lot of possession but doing fuck all what the point spurs have fuck all possession but are 1 up

Not disputing the score, have another read, your statement was 'arseanl are shit'.......behave

Tricky_Trev said:
loffers said:
Looking at Spuds I reckon we will fukin murder them at home
Just like we always do?

ahh what you mean is "typical city" , you need to change your mindset mate, winning 4-2 at Chelski should have been a wake up call

I'd go insane if I had to watch these nancy boys do this every week. "Beautiful football", bollocks! Beautiful football is more than cute training ground passing sequences, it includes breaking open (good) defences more and having an end product. That first half was an exercise in frustration. BENDTNER IS ABSOLUTELY TOSS! Wouldn't have him if we were still a relegation threatened team!

ade and bendtner being compared is laughable. it's a bloody miracle that arsenal are 3rd having relied on bendtner for so long. if RVP was fit, arsenal would be walking this.

dw7 said:
jimharri said:
Spot on. Ridiculous comment there.

so what have arsenal done in the 1st half
Dominated possession without finding that final pass, and have played some lovely stuff. I'll ask you; what have Spurs done, apart from the youngster scoring a once in a lifetime type goal? You ask any neutral who's been the better side in that first half and I think I could take a guess what the answer is.

dw7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Arsenal are away from home, dominating possession, and making spurs look wank........ piss poor team

a lot of possession but doing fuck all what the point spurs have fuck all possession but are 1 up

Spuds 1 -0 due to a wonder strike. Arse have had most of the possesion since then and much of it in Spuds half. That is the way Arse will at least draw this match IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.