Come on Arsenal!!!

Arsenal can play all the beautiful football they want but if they don't take their chances then they'll lose the game, it's as simple as that. Games are about goals sometimes, not their entertainment.

How fustrating are Arsenal. Great until they get into the box then they just look out of ideas. Shoot!!!!!

jimharri said:
dw7 said:
so what have arsenal done in the 1st half
Dominated possession without finding that final pass, and have played some lovely stuff. I'll ask you; what have Spurs done, apart from the youngster scoring a once in a lifetime type goal? You ask any neutral who's been the better side in that first half and I think I could take a guess what the answer is.

Maybe so but ask anyone who's shoes they'd rather be in at HT and they'd all say Spurs, the game is about goals and not how many pretty passes you can string together.

At least the other idiots are still losing to the blue dips. I hope this isn't a famous last words post when I say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.