Come on Bayern Munich

Ribery played great tonight. Demichelis completely took Rooney out of the game. The stats are fucking hilarious. 60-40 possession is fucking shameful.

Wiirdo said:
Ribery played great tonight. Demichelis completely took Rooney out of the game. The stats are fucking hilarious. 60-40 possession is fucking shameful.
You didn't mention Stoke......that's why you're a wiirdo ;-)

RBmk2 said:
Freestyler said:
Neville looking like an absolute DICK all night against Ribery, Bayern with a last minute winner and shrek limping off, the night couldn't of been any more perfect if i'm being honest.

That's the only bit of misfortune those twats have had all season!

They've spawned their way through games all year.
Rooney has kept them afloat on his own.
Think of the number of points they've secured from own goals-absolutely vital goals-the one's against Sunderland and Arsenal stick out where the opposition player has inexplicably and under no pressure booted or headed the ball into his own net....unbelievable.

Maybe thier luck has just run out.Let's hope it continues.

To be fair we'd be shit this season without Tevez. Agree about the rest though.

Very nice that late winner. With Robben back, and some confidence after a small dip in form, the return leg will be really fun. I hope Rooney's out but he'll probably be alright. Normally Baconface would probably rest him this weekend and pretend he's most probably out until the final minute before the game when he's a "surprise" inclusion in the starting 11, but with Chelsea coming up utd can't afford to rest Rooney if he's fit.

Swales lives said:
iamblue2 said:
If in doubt revert to calling everyone Rags.Now I remember why I stopped comin Here.Key board warriors and kids.

Thought I told you to fuck off.

lol...
classic.

bayern should field a much stronger side in the 2nd leg. i hope they embarrass united @ old toilet.... another lol @ rooney getting injured while trying to do something foul himself, deserves it, fuck shrek, fuck ferguson, fuck neville etc etc etc.

fuck the scum, fuck fc hollywood!! i just wanted to see them kick clumps out of each other all game!!! for the record i hate them both equally and throw in dortmund to make it a trifecta!!

(yes i'm a city fan from aus, but i have a krout family from gelsenkirchen so schalke is my other team :P )

Did`nt get a chance last night....
Cat-Laughing.gif

its about time neville packed in the useless ****. although i wouldnt mind him still playing for a few years because it means they will suffer.

far too many people was writing munich off before this game and they have beat them without 2 of their best players.

mcfc_die_hard said:
its about time neville packed in the useless ****. although i wouldnt mind him still playing for a few years because it means they will suffer.

far too many people was writing munich off before this game and they have beat them without 2 of their best players.

All the gobby arrogant rags are saying it`s a forgone conclusion they will batter them at the swamp..........we will see

bluevengence said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

All the gobby arrogant rags are saying it`s a forgone conclusion they will batter them at the swamp..........we will see

my dad picks me up from college every day and we listen to talk sport and they were bleeting on about which french team the rags wanted in the semis!! me and my dad looked at each other and just said i tell you what hardly anybody goes to munich and wins! so we both put £10 each on bayern to win and lyon to win. both of us are £60 quid up now :)

imo bayern will beat them at their place aswell

Is that the same Olic that scored the 3rd last year at Hamburg against us and ruined my night out over there, if it is, there is a god

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.