Come on Bayern Munich

hahahaahaha

take a look at that.. United got truly outplayed by a side who weren't scared of them and are used to keeping possession. They really are a crap team who've survived this season by striking fear into the hearts of weaker sides.

Well done Bayern, you merked them

also, the joy of sitting in a rag pub as that went on was fecking awesome. Don't think the locals were too impressed with my ear to ear smile :D

Swales lives said:
iamblue2 said:
And I'm still here, go's to show what authority you've got around here !

Oooooh get yoooooo boyfriend.

Not sure what that means but I'm going just in case your becoming a bit gay
And i'm not up for that.
But my original point stands Post about City.

for those of us whos just got back from watching Blindside what was the score ? munich must of won as ive got a load of rag jokes on mi phone but no score

Neville looking like an absolute DICK all night against Ribery, Bayern with a last minute winner and shrek limping off, the night couldn't of been any more perfect if i'm being honest.

Freestyler said:
Neville looking like an absolute DICK all night against Ribery, Bayern with a last minute winner and shrek limping off, the night couldn't of been any more perfect if i'm being honest.

That's the only bit of misfortune those twats have had all season!

They've spawned their way through games all year.
Rooney has kept them afloat on his own.
Think of the number of points they've secured from own goals-absolutely vital goals-the one's against Sunderland and Arsenal stick out where the opposition player has inexplicably and under no pressure booted or headed the ball into his own net....unbelievable.

Maybe thier luck has just run out.Let's hope it continues.

RBmk2 said:
Freestyler said:

That's the only bit of misfortune those twats have had all season!

They've spawned their way through games all year.
Rooney has kept them afloat on his own.
Think of the number of points they've secured from own goals-absolutely vital goals-the one's against Sunderland and Arsenal stick out where the opposition player has inexplicably and under no pressure booted or headed the ball into his own net....unbelievable.

Maybe thier luck has just run out.Let's hope it continues.

it might just have finally ran out.....before the game, ribery says that rooney is carrying united, then ribery takes a shit free-kick and it goes in off rooney, then later he falls over get's injured as he makes the tackle, 30 seconds later the ball is in the scum net,

scary or what? haha :)

Freestyler said:
Nail on the head there mate........even i enjoyed it!!!!

I fucking despise Neville by the way

Shafter said:
Freestyler said:
Nail on the head there mate........even i enjoyed it!!!!

I fucking despise Neville by the way
wayhay shafters here! yeah nevilles a ****. couldnt tell the difference between him and ribbery tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.